Thursday, April 7, 2011

That Armour of God put it on

Eph 6:13  So put on God's armor now! Then when the evil day comes, you will be able to resist the enemy's attacks; and after fighting to the end, you will still hold your ground.

Spiritual strength and courage are needed for our spiritual warfare in order to deal with suffering. Those who would prove themselves to have true grace, must aim at all grace; and put on the whole armour of God, which he prepares. The Christian armour is made to be worn; and there is no putting off our armour till we have done our warfare, and finished our course.

Father I pray that each day I that You will put Your spiritual armour on me so that I will be able to resist the attacks of the evil one. Give me the strength to remember to ask for this gift of protection which only You can give.
Amen

No comments: