Monday, June 6, 2011

Busy like a bee today trying to slow it down a tad

Yes Busy like a Bee and trying to slow it down a little bit.
Just so I can catch my breath and breath in the breath of Christ again.
That breath I breathed before the day started out.
As I prayed I prayed for peace and tranquility still it doesnt seem to be happening.
I wonder how JESUS coped with all the sermons He spoke.
Well maybe one day it will get better.
But I' m glad that I have the time to share GOD's love with others.
God is Awesome, and He loves us so much we cannot put it into words.
The song says
Its only Words and Words are all I have.
Only the Word of GOD with me day and night.
GOD by our side all the time.

He said I will be with us always until the end of time.

Thanks GOD for such an Awesome promise.

No comments: