Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Meditate on these things

1 Timothy 4:15
Meditate on these things; give yourself wholly to them; so that everyone may see your progress.

What are you always thinking about?
That is a good question, sometimes the thoughts should not be thought.
 So I ask the Holy Spirit to assist me and stop me from those thoughts as they occur...

What is your mind and heart full of?

Often our minds can be fill with the wrong things which GOD does not approve of.
Then it is time for confession and asking forgiveness.

Give yourself to the things of God, let Him fill your thoughts and mind.


BELIEVE and others will see the difference in your life.

So true as we believe so others will see the LORD in our lives.
GOD calls us to be an example to others every single day.

PRAYER: Lord, help me to fill my thoughts with Your truth. 

I desire to let heaven fill my thoughts today. Amen.



No comments: