Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Show me the path

Psalm 25:4
Show me the path where I should go, O Lord; point out the right road for me to walk.

Awesome sounds like the start of the song....Show me ( us ) the path to walk....
We need God's guidance in life, God must always tell us where to walk and how to walk the road is narrow and I find myself always taking the wrong track now and again.

We do not always know exactly what to do. Because we dont always come to God for guidance we must never forget it is HE who leads and us who follows. We must let HIM show us the right road to take.

However, God wants to lead us and show the way. awesome GOD always goes before HE opens doors that we should walk through and shuts some right in my face for reasons I always find out later, HE shuts those doors for our good after all HE is the alter MIT FATHER and HE knows what is best for us.


Do you need His guidance and direction today?
Is what I ask HE wants to meet with you today... if so send me a mail and we can chat..
Ps GOD LOVES you even if you don't think so...



















No comments: