Tuesday, September 20, 2011

You are my Lamp

Psalm 18:28

You, O Lord, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light.
- The Lord is the one who sustains you.

Yes GOD is like Jungle Oats HE keeps us going all day long.
With out GOD I would not cope with all the daily concerns.


- God will keep the light of your lamp burning.
GOD is the fuel for our lamp HE keeps us burning burning....

- Light speaks of hope and darkness speaks of the lack of hope.

GOD brings the light and speak into our lives and helps us to remove the darkness
with the power of HIS Holy Spirit we can avoid darkness.

- He will even bring light into dark and hopeless situations.

GOD is with us even when we think HE is not,
HE is always there for us all the time...

PRAYER: Lord, sometimes it feels like my light is burning very faintly. 

Restore my strength and cause my light to shine brightly again. 
May I put my trust in YOU LORD ever day to restore hope in my life.
Amen.

No comments: