Monday, October 24, 2011

Let Him have ALL your worries and cares

1 Peter 5:7
Let Him have ALL your worries and cares, for He is always thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you.
- Letting go of your concerns is not always easy.

Take them all to Jesus He cares for you.
Give God those heavy burdens which you cant let go.

- God loves you and He thinks about you.

Yes God cares and we are always His concern.
That is why Jesus died and rose for us.

- For this reason you can give Him your cares.

Dont wait to take your cares on Sunday.
Do it right now pray as you read this message and ask God to help you.

- The Bible says that God cares for you.

Thank you for a GOD who cares in a world of no love and hope.
God brings love and hope for eternity with Him.

PRAYER: Lord, I release the load of my burdens and concerns into Your hands. 

I know that You care for me 
and I trust You with those things
that worry and concern me.
 Amen.


No comments: