Monday, October 17, 2011

Search me, O God, and know my heart

 Psalm 139:23-24
Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
- God is interested in the condition of our hearts.

GOD is interested in your heart even if it is bad.
He wants to give you some heart surgery and clean that bad heart out for good...

- God knows your heart and your very thoughts.

Opps I need to check what I think. Yes GOD knows our thoughts so we better watch out.
Try to think good clean thoughts, I promise you it helps to make GOD happy.
Give GOD what He wants a heart full of cleanness.

- He even knows your private anxious thoughts.

Yes GOD knows every thing we think we can hid from others.
So give those thoughts to Jesus let Him cleanse your heart today.

- Give Him your heart today! You will not be disappointed.

Prephas you have not done this and dont know how to give your heart to Jesus.
Well send me a mail and we can chat and maybe I can get you to give your heart to GOD today.
Hey GOD wants your heart Bad or Good He wants them all.
So why not read the sinners prayer page and lets see what GOD can do for you...

PRAYER: Lord, I give You my heart today. 

Take my life and make it yours.
Yes lord clean my heart and 
I pray may it bring honour and praise to You. 
Thank you Lord
Amen.


No comments: