Monday, October 31, 2011

Surely this is our God

Isaiah 25:9
In that day they will say, 'Surely this is our God; we trusted in Him, and He saved us!'
- There is no reason to doubt God.
God will always come through where we can't.

- Surely, He is a faithful and trustworthy God.
If we trust Him He will honor our trust so trust GOD...

- You can expect and believe that He will come through for you.
If the world cant help you then there is only GOD...

- You too will be able to say: 'I trusted in Him and He saved me!'
And He can save you too if you let Him.
If you meet with GOD send me a mail so I can send you some encouragement daily....
I call them (Andy's Daily Quite Thoughts with GOD).

PRAYER: Lord, You are MY God and I DO trust You.
 I know that as I trust You,
You are working out a miracle for me.
I thank you for been there for me always when I need you.
You are an awesome GOD.
Amen.

No comments: