Thursday, October 27, 2011

you shall know, understand, and realize that I am the Lord.

Ezekiel 36:11
And I will cause you to be inhabited according to your former estate and I will do better for you than at your beginnings; and you shall know, understand, and realize that I am the Lord.
- With God, the best still lies ahead.

God presents a picture that we cannot yet see a picture of Hope for victory in our lives.

- God is a God of restoration.

God brings restoration to a situation when we think it is impossible.
God brings love even in the midst of hate-rid and death.
God brings joy when there is pain and suffering.

- God's desire is to do even more for you than He ever did before.

God will never ever leave nor forsake us.
We are forgiven because He was condemned.


- All this, so that we will realise that He is our God.
God is alive and well and His Spirit lives with in us.
We must acknowledge that through everything He is GOD.

PRAYER: Lord, I am expecting good things from You. 

You have declared that You will do better for me
than at my beginnings and I claim this promise for my life. 
Amen.



No comments: