Thursday, November 24, 2011

Don't repay evil for evil

1 Peter 3:9

Don't repay evil for evil. Don't retaliate with insults when people insult you. Instead, pay them back with a blessing. That is what God has called you to do, and He will bless you for it.


- Every day has its challenges.
We just have to remember that we do not face them alone.
God is with us all the time that is His promise not to forsake us in our times of trials.

- In the same way, every day has its opportunities.

We must not miss the opportunity to tell someone about Christ we might never know what is going to happen next in their lives, but we can give them Jesus, so let us do so...

- Each day you have the opportunity to be a blessing to others.

so lets bless others.
I heard a story of a Child (6Yrs old) wrote into the radio station about his friends family in need.
the letter read


Dear Father Christmas
Please can you give my gifts to my friends family this year.
Yes I have a lot of request a long list but please can you give my gifts 
in food to my friends family who has none.
thank you( Lord)
Moletto
The radio station have chosen to feed the family and also to give bicycle to Moletto..


Awesome bless others over this time. and not our selves.
Pass on the love of Christ to All,,,,....!!!!!!!!!

- Be a dispenser of blessing to others, even those who don't deserve it!



PRAYER: Lord, help me today to be a blessing to those around me. 

Help me to be able to see what others are facing and enable me to lift their load in some way, I pray. 
Amen.


MAY I ALWAYS DO GOOD...


May we pass on the LOVE of CHRIST to all !!!!!!!  Do it today I challenge you

No comments: