Sunday, November 6, 2011

The godly run to Him and are safe!

Proverbs 18:10 (Living Bible)
The Lord is a strong fortress (tower). The godly run to Him and are safe!
- When you don't know where to turn, God is there.
God is always read to welcome us home no matter what.

- When you are challenged on every side, God is there.

God stand with us as we face the enemy on this world.
He is always with us keeping us strong every day.

- Take your concerns and worries to Him.

God always encouraged from days of old to bring Him our burdens.
We need to heed this call and take them to Jesus always every day.

- He will take care of them when they are in His hands.

God can
PRAYER: Lord, I am so thankful that I can always run to You. You are my God and my Heavenly Father and I will trust You with my hopes and dreams. Amen.



No comments: