Tuesday, November 22, 2011

He poured God's goodness into us!

2 Corinthians 5:21 (LB)
God took the sinless Christ and poured into Him our sins. Then, in exchange, He poured God's goodness into us!
- God desires that you and I would be in right-standing with Him.
God has always wanted this His creation is about people and His love for people.

- So He came up with a plan to remove the burden of sin.
Jesus died to remove the burden of carrying out a burnt offering of a pure lamb.
Jesus was the pure lamb for us, He brings us Goodness one of the fruits of the Spirit.

- In the process He made us the righteousness of God in Him.
God gave us righteousness when we were saved.

- Now nothing stands in the way.
So I must ask what have you got standing in the way of God's Goodness in your ?


PRAYER: Lord, I receive what You have done and prepared for me. I realize that You do not condemn me, but You have made it possible for me to be connected to You. Amen.

No comments: