Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Those who have clean hands and a pure heart.

Psalm 24:3-4

Who may climb the mountain of the Lord and enter where He lives? Who may stand before the Lord? Those who have clean hands and a pure heart.- God wants us to experience His presence in our lives.
God wants us to live as He would, talk as He would, think like He would, we can with His Spirit.

- He wants us to know an ongoing relationship with Him.

Find a place, make some time, start small, and aim big, God will do the rest, He will send His Holy Spirit to assist you.

- But things can get in the way and block this relationship.

Remove the walls that are in the way and stand firm and be determined that you will meet with God no matter what prevails. 

- Don't let anything block your friendship with God!

Lord remove all that hinders me from meeting with you daily.
May I start with 5 minutes today and move from here to there with you Father.


PRAYER: Lord, it is my desire that nothing should cause a blockage in my relationship with You. 

Please forgive me in the areas where I have failed so that my hands can be clean and my heart pure.
Amen.

No comments: