Thursday, December 1, 2011

Be content with what you have


Be content with what you have, for God has said, "Never
     will I leave you; never will I forsake you." So say with
     confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not beafraid."
                                                                - Hebrews 13:5,6
This one drives us all made Im sure.
It is really hard to be content sometimes.
It is as if this world just teases us all the time with putting wants in front of us all the time.
It has taken me a long time to accept that God is all I need.
Yes we need things each day. But we must learn contentment which can only come from Jesus.
It is Jesus who gives us the power to over come all.
He said that He will be always with us till the end of time.


Thank you Lord for this promise of never ever to forsake me.
Thank you that when we trust in you, you always come through.
Amen

No comments: