Monday, December 5, 2011

For I will pour ....



Isaiah 44:3
For I will pour ...... floods upon the DRY ground!
- God wants to pour His plenteous, divine blessings into your life.
We just need to be in a place to receive for a change.
Have you ever though why God did not bless you with somethings in life.
Prephas we have not been good stweards with what God has already given us.
Maybe it is time to take a hard look at the things you have been given...
make a list of the gifts you have and see how you can use each one then Im sure God will pour more into our lives.
They say a farmer only ploughs into the healthy soil so I would ask then how healthy is your life, mine needs a lot of compost to make it richer compost I believe is spending time with God the father, Jesus the son and the Holy Spirit.

- But He is looking for a vessel that needs to be filled.
All empty vessels can be filled, even empty ones need fullfilment all the time. so come to God and let Him fill you with his love.

- So if you feel dry or a little empty, you're an ideal candidate.
Ever thought that this is not for me well then I think it is because God chose you before you knew Him, you are wanted by God to be filled to overflowing.

- Lift your empty hands to Him and let Him fill them.
Give yourself to JESUS tell me if you do send me a mail and God be with you today.

PRAYER: Lord, as I hold my hands towards You, would You come and fill me to overflowing may i always serve you and others. Amen.





No comments: