Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Jesus, his Son, cleanses us from all sin.


1 John 1 v 7
But if we are living in the light, as God is in the light, then we have fellowship with each other, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, cleanses us from all sin.

  1. We are living in the light.
  2. God is the light.
  3. We must fellowship with each other.
  4. Jesus blood will cleanses us from all sin

Thank you Lord that you are the light and that you shine in my life always. Thank you for the way in which your light shows me that you are the only true God. Yes father you are the light to this broken world. So god today I pray that you will help me to fellowship with others so that I may strengthen my connection you God almighty. Father I pray for Jesus to cleanse me from all my sin and I am forever thank ful. Thank you Lord… Amen

No comments: