Sunday, January 15, 2012

Don't be afraid, for I am with you.

Isaiah 41:10

Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.
- Don't be afraid and don't be discouraged.
God is with you always....
- Your God is with you and you are not alone.
If God is with us then why do we worry so much about everything.
We should rather take our burdens to Him and He will lighten the load...

- He will strengthen you, He will help you and He will uphold you.
God always some how gives us the strength which we do not have even when we dont always ask God is there to assist us with carry any load which we feel we can not bear to carry. So let Him carry the load of worries and cares today.

- Be strong and courageous, God will be with you in 2012.
As you look back in 2013 you will see the work of God's hand in your life. So make notes of all He does for you this year and then you will see the power of God how it has worked in your life. start to journal Gods work in your life today I challenge you.


PRAYER: Lord, I praise your Holy name I worship you on High. High and mighty are you Lord God I will always worship you. Yes how thankful I am to know that You are with me! Because of this great fact I can be strong and filled with courage. I can lay all my worries and cares for 2012 at the foot of your cross and know that I will have you Lord always by my side ever day of this year. So I say thank you Lord.
Amen.

No comments: