Wednesday, January 25, 2012

God is working in you

Philippians 2:13
God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases Him!
- God is actively at work in our lives.
Have you ever thought if God is doing any thing in your life because you cant see a result.
Well He is working in your life my friend. His words confirm that He is always looking out for us in this world. I believe that we will see the results only later when we meet with Him.
 - As a result you and I can be energized.
This word gives me confidence that God does care... for me and for you...

- The fact that God is at work in you should be an encouragement to you.
So let God work in your life today if you havent then why not send me a mail to chat maybe God can change your mind.

- The effect is that you will desire and have the power to do what pleases Him!
So what can you do today to please God???


C u
PRAYER: Lord, I appreciate the fact that You are at work in my life. Help me to always do what pleases You. Amen.





No comments: