Thursday, February 9, 2012

For I know the One in whom I trust

 2 Timothy 1:12
For I know the One in whom I trust, and I am sure (convinced) that He is able to guard and keep what I have entrusted to Him.
- We carry so many things that we were not designed to carry.
Time to empty tha Jam Jar of Life and take the burdens to Jesus.

- There are some things we can do nothing about.
Lets stop blaming ourselves for these things lets rather give them to Jesus.

- Let us do the possible and let's leave the impossible to God.
God will change the world and us but He will always be the same.

- God will intervene and take care of what has been entrusted to Him.
Trust God always. Trust God where there is nothing else. He is the only sure thing in this world.
TRUST GOD AND GOD ALONE.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You that I can bring my concerns and fears to You. You know the things I am concerned about and I give them to You, trusting You in all things. Amen.


thank you Lord for letting us choose to TRUST you today... have a great weekend....

No comments: