Sunday, February 5, 2012

My God will liberally supply ALL your needs

Philippians 4:19
My God will liberally supply ALL your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ.
- God is in the business of supplying needs.
Often we think that we are the suppliers of our daily needs well I've got news for you today God is the ultimate supplier of all our needs...

- God knows what you need.
Often I wonder about this statement does God really know my needs, well why does he choose not to honour them all? I like to think that He honours those needs that He know I will not abuse and miss use when they are given to us.

- Because of this you can live with expectation!
We can be expectant of a God that not only wants to provide for us, but rather a God who will and who can supply each and every one of our needs. so why not be expectant of change to happen in your life today ask God for your needs write them down that is the requests and see what God does, I'm sure he will come through for you.
Father I ask for assistance with Finances to look after my families needs each and every day.

- Don't limit a God who knows no limits.
God has no Limits He is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, He has no limits, He can provide always for the Faithful ones whom He loves.

PRAYER: Lord, You know my needs and I declare that I trust You to supply those needs! thank you Lord for your generous supply in advance for all the needs of my life. Amen.



No comments: