Monday, April 29, 2013

'The path of those who do right is straight

:        Isaiah 26:7

'The path of those who do right is straight and smooth (level, not steep or rough).'

- When we follow God and do His bidding our lives can be uncomplicated.

complicated lives we all live them, the mess the dirt we need to shake them
 off and leave them behind and really follow closely for a change you will
see a difference in the out come God calls us to full commitment not have
baked Christians who just want to sit on the fence.

- When we choose our own way, things get complicated.
Choose Jesus for a change and see what happens may
be send me a mail and let me know if you did choose
JESUS...
Believe me it will be worth your while.

- The Lord wants to smooth out the path ahead of you.
Those rocky roads we travel each and every day some
times it is the choice we make which makes all the difference.

- Let's choose to do things His way and we will enjoy the fruit.
Lets do things the way God wants us to for a change it might
be hard but I grantee that it will be worth it in the end.


PRAYER: Lord, help me in all I do to choose to do what pleases You. May I always be true to you today... Amen.


No comments: