Monday, April 15, 2013

They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven.

:        Deuteronomy 28:7 (The Blessing Series No 1)

The Lord will grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven.


- This is a promise of security.

God promises His security. God looking out for me and for you awesome...

- Your enemy will be utterly broken, confounded, and finally destroyed.
You will have no more enemies because God will have destroyed them ALL.

- What is it that you fear today?
Prephas it is the unknowen, prephas it is death God has over come them all, yes ALL the fears of this world GOD has OVERCOME! So why fear?

- As you serve and obey God, He will bring this blessing to pass.
So serve Him all you little children serve Him...


PRAYER: 
Lord, You know who and what my enemy is.
I hand the whole situation over to You and as I endeavour
to do what pleases You, I pray that You will cause me to
 live in victory. Amen.


No comments: