Sunday, July 27, 2014

So I will praise You as long as I live

Psalm 63:4

'So I will praise You as long as I live; at Your name, I will lift up my hands.'

- Praising God is the way we should start each day.
How are you starting your day, breakfast I hope.

- Each day is a gift that comes from His sovereign hand.

Do you see every day as a Blessing from God.

- Praise Him for the new day and for the new opportunity.

Have you praised God for today if not why not do it now.

- Surrender your life to Him, there is no one like Him.

Have you given your life to God ? I f not why not do it today and let me know.

PRAYER:

Lord, as long as I live, I choose to praise You. 
You have not forgotten us and You are with us in all we face each day.
 Thank You for Your abiding presence. 
Amen.

No comments: