Thursday, February 26, 2015

Facing stage 4 cancer with GOD'S ASSISTANCE 3 weeks in

Almost two weeks of Radiation treatment.

Still not much Hope.

There doesn't seem to be much changes with my wife's condition.

I wonder what GOD is up too.

Pray for healing God to hear my cry.

Pray for God to end the mess God do you hear my cry.

Pray for the pain in all of us watching this mess.

Pray for families facing the same terrible things.

Pray for strength and peace and understanding.

God do you hear me.

God do you hear me.

Waiting for referral to Hospice.

Then praise GOD for at least 34 years of love and joy and peace and a wife.

God is with us always in all things I try to remind my self.

One Day at a Time Sweet Jesus is all I'm asking of You
Give me the strength that only You Jesus can give.

Praise Your Holy Name JESUS. Amen.

No comments: