Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Trust in the Lord

Psalm 37:3-4 - 'Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness. Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart.'

As you delight and trust in the Lord, He will give you the desires of your heart.
Sometimes it seems like God will never do this as all we receive is concerns but we forget to Trust.

This is part of the reward of trusting and placing our confidence in Him.
The more you trust the more God opens doors.

May we also 'feed on His faithfulness' in the year that is ahead of us!
As the year starts off and seems  bleed with must continue to be faithful to God.

He is the giver of every good and perfect gift. We must always honour God's gifts of mercy to us. It might seem small but it is not to God

Prayer:
Lord, I choose to trust You even more than I have ever done before. I am sure that you will fill my every need, I ask that you bless my desires also as your word says.
At the same time I desire to live a life in which I feed on Your faithfulness.
Amen.

No comments: