Thursday, March 10, 2016

I am the Lord

Isaiah 43:16 - 'I am the Lord, who opened a way through the waters, making a dry path through the sea.'

- The Lord is the One who can work a miracle in your situation. Sometimes u think it just won't happen then God happens He comes thru.

- Obstacles that humans face are not a challenge to Him. He can over come all He will not give us more than we can take.

- He will make a way for you and He will create a path in your situation. Sometimes the way looks bleed but God will bring it light.

- Rest in Him and let Him lead you step by step and day by day. Let God lead you don't try to do it on your own.

PRAYER: Lord, I give You the situation that I am facing.
Part the sea for me I pray and lead me through and on to the victory You have prepared for me.  Make a way we're there seems to be no other way cause u are the Way the Truth and the Light.
Amen.

No comments: