Monday, March 7, 2016

love of Christ

Ephesians 3:19 - 'May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.'

- Oh that we would have a revelation of the love of Christ for us. Christ has come thru for us today He gave His life His all.

- If we could only grasp how much He loves us, we would never be the same.
How much do you love someone well God loves you more than that.

- His love drives out all fear and doubt.
It is amazing how God can make things change at His time and place.

- His love can change our perspective and give us the power we need.
God gives us the power it is how we use it.

Reminds me of a song there is Power in His Love.

PRAYER: Lord, may I experience Your great love in my own life.
May I begin to understand how much You love me and may I walk in Your strength as a result.
Amen.

No comments: