Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Wait for the LORD

Psalm 130:5 - 'I wait for the LORD, my whole being waits, and in His word I put my hope.'

-  HE should be the source of everything we long for or hold dear. So why not wait is it because we are use to everything now.

-  As we live our lives dependent on Him we will find the strength we need.God gives us His strength as we wait. Wait upon the Lord...

-  Every aspect of our lives should be counting on Him for the answers we need.God comes with the right answer at the right moment.

-  As the branch depends on the vine, let us live in dependence on Him. We must let Him be our source and hope and He will give us our needs.

PRAYER:
Lord, I look to You, and with my ‘whole being’ I rely and depend on You.

My hope and my confidence is found in You and in You alone. My hope today is in You Father I stand waiting for you to come thru.
Amen

No comments: