Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Get stuck in the muck of things

Ever found yourself just stuck in the muck of this world.
On a daily basis and not knowing the way to get yourself out of the mess you got into.
What happen to me today.
Really didn't plan for it.
Went to service my car an had pay for brakes and other items not included in the maintenance contract.
Felt sick so I went to the Doctor and had to pay a bill there.
Had to get medicine and pay the chemist.
Still had to buy lunch and had no money to do so.
Things really get tough even though the Doc booked me off I went back to work.
Well eventually I went home to rest.
Should have stay in bed the whole day.
I'm sure Jesus must have felt just taking a day out when He was on this earth.
Things can really get us in the muck if we let them.
Well today I have made up my mind not collect the garbage which this world hands out to us.
I will rather take all my problems as they happen and as GOD for His assistance.
If no one else will help me then GOD will His work says so.
I must learn to trust GOD with every thing always.
Amen
Thank you LORD

No comments: