Thursday, July 21, 2011

How do you find time

How do you find your time?
Are you very busy?
Sometimes so busy the week just fly's past and before you know it is almost Sunday.
Sermons to prepare.
People in hospital to visit.
Friends to call on.
And still a full normal days work as a Manager of a Factory.
Yes a double vocation a Pastor and a Worker.
I find myself so often caught up in all Im trying to fit in to one day that I dont make time for GOD.
Thats bad I tell myself at the end of each day but still the next day happens and most often it is worse than the last day.
Prephas I thought where do I start to change this rut I have got into and how do I stick to it.
Well I have decided to follow in the foot steps of JESUS and do as HE taught.
I now start my day with the LORDS prayer each and every day as I wake.
I doesnt take long it covers all things that I need for the day.
And I can add to it if necessary.
But back to the basics is sometimes the only way to get in line with GOD.
Thats what I feel.
How do you see it what are your thoughts?
Programs and diary's dont work for me.
So basics do. So I pray

No comments: