Wednesday, July 6, 2011

On top of the world looking down on creation

I am on top of the world and the only explanation I can find is that
Yes GOD He is on top of the world looking at it and I wonder what He is saying right now.
I wonder if He has asked Him self why did I let this happen.
All this messed up world of things which we call peoples mistakes.
I really wonder what GOD would say if He had to send Jesus 2000 years after He actually did.
Would He still let His son die for the sins of this world.
Does GOD still care is the question Im sure you often ask.
Does GOD hear my prayers after all I am only one in a couple of million Christians who send request daily to GOD.
Yes daily we pray for things to be carried out by an awesome GOD and strange He answers prayers of the faithful, His word says so.
Yes He walks with us and He talks to us and He gives us life.
GOD is the only one who brings hope on a lost world.
Looking down GOD has compassion and gives us the life of His only Son.
He has more compassion than we can imagine and He sends His Holy Spirit.
Yes the Holy Spirit who intercedes for us through the power of Jesus on the cross.
GOD is a father who cares for this world even when this world doesn't care for Him after all He created the world and all that is in it today.
With GOD all things are possible.

No comments: