Wednesday, September 28, 2011

To busy not to pray (speak to GOD)


To Busy not to Pray

(From Book of Bill Hybels)

Who Prayed this morning Show of hands?
Who prayed once last week?
Who prayed once last month?

When last did you take the time to speak to GOD?
GOD wants you to speak to him…

Have you ever tried to have a conversation with your self.
Its like you never get any where because you should need to speak to your self.

I am very busy as a person, I don’t have time to pray.
I don’t have time to stop.
A normal day starts out with the alarm clock ringing.
Sometimes it will ring twice or three times before we rise.
Toilet, wash, shave, hair, then dress for the occasion now that can take some people quite a while.
Eat Breakfast, Drive to work, work till tea time, smoke chat, work till lunch, smoke, chat, eat lunch, phone your lover, work till tea, drink tea, eat, chat, work till closing, drive home, eat supper, bath, relax, love your lover, sleep.
No time for GOD.
GOD just doesn’t fit.
He is to big for my day.
He might just slow me down.
After all I am always in a rush, speed, speed cant slow down from get up to lie down. I do everything much to fast, slow doesn’t exist in my language.
I don’t know how to find time…
Do you know how to find time?

Well lets look at the word of GOD perhaps that will help us to get it straight for a change…

So how do I find time?

What did others before me do?

When did they pray…

I’m not a morning person…

God doesn’t care what person you are He just wants a conversation with you.....

No comments: