Tuesday, October 11, 2011

For God has made me fruitful in this land of my slavery

Genesis 41:51-52
Joseph named his second boy Ephraim (meaning 'Fruitful' - "For God has made me fruitful in this land of my slavery (suffering)," he said).
- God is able to make you fruitful regardless of your situation or circumstances.

Isnt it amazing how trees just bear fruit when it is their season.
Yes trees can teach us that bearing fruit should not be a burden.
Bearing fruit for GOD should be a want to action and a it is a blessing even if it may seem like carrying a heavy load can and will break some branches.
But think of the ones who are consuming the fruit we bear that is awesome.

- Joseph was in slavery in a foreign land and yet he was fruitful.

Trees dont let the things of the world stop them from bearing fruit so why should we.
We should bear fruit in and out of season follow Christ at all times no matter what the storm brings.

- You can be fruitful and productive in your situation.

Sometimes drought and dryness wont stop you wanting to bear fruit.
And as soon as the rain falls the fruit will sprout in our lives, we should be ready for those moments when fruit just happens no matter what we are facing and stand talll for Christ our Lord.

- Give God your situation,  and expect to be fruitful.

Take it to the Lord in prayer. Yes build a relationship to get you through the dry patches in life so that the rain will be brought by Jesus to our lives and we will bear the necessary fruit which God requires of both you and me.

PRAYER: Lord, You know my situation. 

Help me to make the best use of what 
You have given me and where 
You have placed me. 
Cause me to be fruitful and productive. 
Amen.
Be a Fruit bearing Tree for GOD today!!!

No comments: