Thursday, October 20, 2011



Lord how lovely You are to me
Words and Music By Andy Doust

                   Am                         F                          C                       G

You are filled with compassion and mercy and grace
                     Am                  F                  G
With the banner of love over me
           Am                  F                         G                     Am
I am longing to see You one day face to face
                 F                           G            Am
(And to be with You endlessly )x2
                         F                     G          C
Lord how lovely You are to me

                Chorus

                                   F                     G          C

Lord how lovely You are to me
                              F                    C            G          Am
        You are Worthy of honor and majesty
                                   F                     G          C
        Lord how lovely You are to me

                    Am                         F                       C                G
You are bright as the sunrise and fairest of all
              Am                   F                  G
Unto You all the glory will be
                   Am               F                              G                      Am
You are God of creation and the Lord of my life
               F                          G             Am
(I will worship You faithfully ) x2
                         F                     G          C
Lord how lovely You are to me
               
Chorus




                   Am                       F                        C              G
We will worship the name of the Holiest One
                    Am                          F             G
We will worship Your Excellency
                  Am                        F                            G                                Am 
We will give You the glory for the things You have done
                     F                G         Am
(And be thankful eternally ) x2
                        F                      G           C
Lord how lovely You are to me

Chorus


(IF you want the music send me a mail and I will forward it to you)

No comments: