Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Lord is my helper

Hebrews 13:6
So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?"
- The Lord wants to be your helper.
Yes GOD wants to HELP you yes you...

- Will you allow Him to help you today?
SO the question is will you let Him have the opportunity to HELP?

- If God is helping us, we do not need to have fear.
With GOD we can face all the fears of this dark world.
GOD brings light to each and every situation.

- Have no doubts or hesitation, He will help you.
Yes GOD has promised to be your helper in those hard dark times always trust Him
Isaiah 41 v 13
For I, the Lord your God, have taken your right hand in mine, saying to you, Have no fear; I will be your helper.

PRAYER: Lord, I declare that You are my helper! Thank You that You have been my help in the past and You are my hope for the future. Amen.


No comments: