Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hebrews 11:1

What is faith? It is the confident assurance that something we want is going to happen. It is the certainty that what we hope for is waiting for us, even though we cannot see it up ahead.- I want to encourage those who are trusting God.
Trust the Lord somedays are just harder than others I dont know why but if we trust God for small He will bring bigger and better times in our lives.


- When we are trusting God we are exercising our faith.
Just as you grow a muscle at gym so must we train and grow our Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Trusts trust trust grows your Faith.

- Faith is the thing that moves God.

Well we want God to move in our lives so we must trust and have Faith it is as simple as that. Believe as a child don't complicate things as adults, have a Child's Faith in God Trusting with out a care in the world.

- Let's keep on trusting and believing God.

Trust / Believe God will come threw no matter how hopeless it looks GOD is working He has a plan for our life ofetn it is now our way but the His ways are not our ways His thoughts are not our thoughts,


DECLARATION: I will trust in the Lord with ALL my heart! 

I will trust in you Lord GOD you are my hope when there is no hope.
Love when there is no love
Joy, Peace and Kindness you always show to me so I say thank you Lord.
Amen

No comments: