Monday, November 7, 2011

Helping you grow in His grace

Philippians 1:6
And I am sure that God who began the good work within you will keep right on helping you grow in His grace until His task within you is finally finished.
- The work that God does within us is something good.
And it is always Good we just need to see the good which sometimes comes only later.

- He wants to keep on working within us.

God will never leave us nor forsake us no matter what He is a God of forgiveness.

- He wants to keep on helping us so that we can grow.

Just like a flower grows from a seed so God wants us to grow and become something beautiful.

- God does not intend to give up on you, (Put your Name here).

Never will I leave you nor forsake you says the Word of the Lord.PRAYER: Lord, I thank You for the work
 that You are doing in my life. 
Help me to grow and to keep on growing as 
You work within me always and till the end of time.
Amen.

No comments: