Thursday, November 3, 2011

Listen 2 GOD "2"


Listen 2

Have you noticed how busy you have become?
Ever looked at your daily life and tried to find time to stop, step out of the busyness of life.
Yes jut to stop and take a moment to step out of the busy life you are living.
I try to plan times to stop now days like how you would stop to go to the toilet when travelling.
Stop to have some coffee, stop for lunch, we can stop to speak to a lover but stop for GOD oh no that would show weakness in us. It is as if we are imbrassed to stop and have a time to listen to what GOD is telling us. Really Listen, Really Stop, When last did you do that?
Hey send me a mail and let me know when it was and did GOD speak as you listened what did He say to you. And if you haven’t well I pray that after you read this that you do take the time to stop and Listen to GOD’s voice..

Remember the days as a child how you would make time for the important things in life.
Like playing with your friends and having fun in the park down the road after school.
Playing a sport and enjoying nice food and sweets sometimes. Just doing the things you like, making time for things that you positioned as important in your daily life.

Well life of a Christian has also important things in it otherwise it wont work the way it should.
Find time to pray and you will find time to listen to GOD.
You cant hear some one voice if you have never acknowledged that they exist.
Imagine seeing a good looking person one day whom you want to talk to but you never find the time to stop and do so.
You will never ever know that person, you will never ever hear that persons voice if you don’t stop and step out of this busy life and start to make time.
Yes we can make time for every thing, but time for GOD, well we only want to give Him one hour on a Sunday. Bad, Bad Bad.
What if you gave your wife only one hour on Sunday well im sure then you wouldn’t have a wife or a husband. What is one hour every day it is 7 hours out of 168 Hrs in a week, It is not even 10 % of our time. Yes we say we spend time with GOD but do we really spend time in pray and how much time do we spend listing.
How long is your prayer list? My list is quite long it sometimes can take quite a while to just have my say when I speak to GOD. I found that times I had such a list of things that I wanted GOD to do for me that I didn’t even listen to what GOD had to say.
GOD must be thinking we don’t respect Him because we don’t even allow Him to talk.
We don’t give Him time to speak. We bring requests and that’s it and we wonder why we don’t hear from GOD.
But GOD says “Be Still and Know that I AM GOD” yes be still.
I say it again, BE STILL and Know that I AM GOD….
Be Still.
When last were you still when you prayed to GOD.
Stop and be quite.
Just listen…
Hear Gods voice when you pray…
Be Still
To be Busy is to be under satan’s yoke.

Be Still
HE is GOD listen and I promise you will hear a voice.

Mar 6:46  After saying good-bye to the people, he went away to a hill to pray.

 Luke 5:16  But he would go away to lonely places, where he prayed.
When was the last time you went to a quite still place and prayed and just listened to GOD?
Did you Hear GOD speak, What did He say?


Something I found
I got up early one morning and rushed right into the day; I had so much to accomplish that I didn't have time to pray. Problems just tumbled about me, and heavier came each task.
"Why doesn't God help me?" I wondered. He answered, "You didn't ask." I wanted to see joy and beauty, but the day toiled grey and bleak. I wondered why God didn't show me; He said, "But you didn't seek." I tried to come into God's presence; I used all my keys at the lock.
God gently and lovingly chided, "My child you didn't knock." I woke up early this morning,
and paused before entering the day. I had so much to accomplish that I had to take time to pray.


Prayer isn't just a means of getting things done. It is a relationship with God, a
relationship that He has started with us through Jesus, and his Holy Spirit.
God has always desired intimacy with us.

Through Jeremiah, God told his people Israel:
You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
I will be found by you," declares the LORD,..


No comments: