Monday, November 14, 2011

You are the light of the world.

 Matthew 5:14+16
You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. So let your light shine!
- You are an ambassador for your God.
When last did your light shine bright for God???

- You are a reflection of God's glory in your sphere of influence.
Jesus has no hands and feet on this earth except us...

- So let your light SHINE.
Tell someone about Christ today I challenge you to do so and send me a mail of the outcome.

- Remember, you are the only Bible some people will ever read!
So be a Bible do a Bible and walk the Bible in this world of few words speak for Christ.
Show people the love of Christ all the time...

PRAYER: Lord, use me today to be Your hands and feet and may my life be a blessing to those around me. Amen.



No comments: