Wednesday, January 18, 2012

He (God) delights in each step they take.

Psalm 37:23
The steps of good men are directed and established by the Lord. He (God) delights in each step they take.
- God wants to direct your life.
So why don't you let Him have the pleasure of assisting you with your life today.

- God wants to show you which way to go.
Often we don't know the direction to take, and I think often we take the wrong road just because we dont know which road is best for us. God know which is the right road and He has traveled them all so why not let Him guide our directions we need to take. Let GOD have His way.

- God is interested in every step you take.
God is watching your every step. If you are a parnet you will remember having done this when your child first started to walk, yoou watched their every step to see that they did not fall and hurt them selves. I like to imagine the Father watching us as we make our first steps as a Christian, He picks us up when we fall and catches us before it is to late.

- Don't take a step without Him.
Once you have God you can only step with Him, He is in your heart and goes every where that you go so it is impossible to take a step with out God by our side, we just have to reconize the He is there right with us leading and showing us the place to step.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask that You would lead and guide me in every step I need to take today and in this New Year. Show me which way to go I pray. May I always walk in your footsteps Oh God. Thank you for being the guide and direction in my daily life. Amen.



No comments: