Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I will be leaning toward you with favour

Leviticus 26:9
I will be leaning toward you with favour and regard for you, rendering you fruitful, multiplying you, and establishing and ratifying My covenant with you!
- God's favour can be a reality to each one of us.

God wants us to have His favour in our daily lives so why not just let Him.

- He will cause you to be fruitful.

All trees love to have a lot of fruit.
If you are not fruit full prephas you need to look at where is God's favour in my life and correct it.

- He will also fulfill His covenant with you.

God will keep His promises to you each and every that is in the bible, so long as we are faithful.

- So let's believe in God's goodness for 2012.

Goodness comes from God it is one of the fruits of the Spirit which lives in you as you serve God.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your favour and regard towards me. I am trusting for Your blessing on my life and believing for Your blessing on the work of my hands. Amen.

No comments: