Tuesday, January 31, 2012

He knows the number of hairs on your head!

Luke 12:6-7 (Living Bible)
What is the price of five sparrows? A couple of pennies? Not much more than that. Yet God does not forget a single one of them. And He knows the number of hairs on your head! Never fear, you are far more valuable to Him than a whole flock of sparrows.
- God knows all the details of our lives.
Ever think I will hide that from God well Ive got news for you He already knows it.

- Nothing is hidden and nothing escapes Him.
He is the one who knows all things before and after, He is the Alpha and the Omega.

- He knows about the issues that you are facing.
God knows all the concerns of your heart He just wants us to acknowledge that He is present with us in this mess.

- You do not need to fear, because you are valuable to God.
And how valuable you are, so valuable that He would give His Son's life for yours. Wow Wow what a God...

PRAYER: Lord, thank You that You love me and I am valuable and precious to You. 
Thank you so much that you know my every concern and you always listen to my prayers each and every day. So God teach me today to remember that you are there for me no matter what I might face today. Thanks Father for your Love for me today. Amen.

No comments: