Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Trust in the Lord forever

 Isaiah 26:4
Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord, is the Rock eternal.
- Never stop trusting and having confidence in God.
It is easy to give up they say, so why do we just give up when times get tough.
It is in tough times that we see those who trust in god stand tall, stand strong, try to do that today Trust in God...

- Don't allow any situation, adversity or trial to undermine your trust.
I often say I can't but that word is not in the bible. We should only speak the Words of God.
We must not let words like can't confuse our trust in Him the Almighty one.


- Trust Him, always and forever.
Easier said than done but we need to start some where in our lives.
So I challenge you as you read today trust God and see Him change your life.

- For God is your eternal rock and your everlasting strength.
On the rock God built His church, you are to be part of that strong rock, having a firm foundation of trust in God is what we need.


PRAYER: Lord, You are the firm and unchangeable rock in whom I can depend no matter what I may be facing. Help me today to trust you more and more each day. Amen.



No comments: