Thursday, September 6, 2012

losing DAD and not knowing how to do it

Robert Doust.jpg





Well I lost my DAD on Monday 3rd @ 01h00.
Wasn't good to watch some one die whom you loved so much.
Machines on and life surport connected to DAD nothing I could do
His time was up He has gone to be with GOD the FATHER of all.
I praise GOD for Dad's faith and trust in GOD it seems to make it easier to handle.
God is good at least the family got to say there goodbyes the Sunday night before at the hospital.
Yes Dad was a good man I will never forget the moments I hold them close to my heart and always will.
The days of walking as a family to church on sunday
The days of kicking the ball in the park.
The box cart Dad made for me.
Teaching me to rid my first bicycle
Fishing in the back yard and braking the neigh bours window with the sinker.
Yes Dad was there to see us through the school and more
Dad was there when there was no money and I bought my first house.
Dad helped me fixed some of my first cars.
Dad carried me many times even when I was broke Dad brought us food.
I didn't know that he didn't have much at that time.
Dad would help many people.

Dad you will never ever be forgotten.

Dad taght me one thing

Jesus loves me this I know for the bilble tells me so little ones to him belong they are weak but He is strong

Yes JESUS loves me YES JESUS LOVES me.... He loves you to



No comments: