Monday, March 23, 2015

Behold, I am making all things new.I LIFT YOU UP SAYS THE LORD

 Revelation 21:5

'Behold, I am making all things new.'

- The Lord is the only one who can make things new again.

God chops up ches it down slows it and spits all out in a different manner to me and you.
God takes our lives and shapes them to suit Him is what I like to believe..

- He can take what is damaged and hurt and completely restore it.

He is taking me as I am damaged you just as you are damaged and broken changing you today to suit Him and Him alone only if you let Him.
Pray you do I have decided to Follow just that. JESUS.

- He can take impossible circumstances and turn them around.
He can fix anything in HIS MANNER.
We must never forget He will fix it but it just might not be our way.....

- He can bring back life and hope into any situation.

His word gives us HOPE when we have none.
He lifts the lifts that wont work. 
He makes the blind to see the deaf to hear.
He heals in HIS WAY BECAUSE HE IS GOD...

PRAYER: Lord, please come by Your Spirit and renew and revive my life, my hopes and my dreams. FATHER I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...Amen

No comments: