Wednesday, March 4, 2015

persevere when facing loss of a loved one

Hebrews 10:36 - 'You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what He has promised.'

- It is easy to give up and throw in the towel.
Almost 4 weeks of knowing that my wife has stage 4 brain cancer 6 melanoma on the brain and today I want to toss the towel forget about life after they moved her to Hospice this week. So lost don't know how to face this 35 years of happiness and now God whats up Why this. I will never understand.

- But we are called to stand firm and to never surrender.

Then the song said stand on the rock of God be firm don't be shaken.


- Challenges will come, but we should persevere.

Trust god 

Let us stand the test of time and pass the test.

Some how complete the test.
PRAYER: Lord, help me to be steadfast and determined to do what You have called me to do. May I never choose to give up until that day that I see all Your promises fulfilled. 

thank you for your help Father.
Amen.

No comments: