Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Well it is a new day God takes God gives a New day each and every day

I have not posted for a while a again lost my WIFE on Monday.
So Hard to Face
Cancer what a terrible sickness
I would not wish it on my worst enemies that is if I have any pray I don't.
God said we are to love one another thoughts of Love are hard at this time.
But Family and them special Friends are helping me get thru.
Funeral is tomorrow at 09h00 at Woord en Lewe church in Boksburg if you read
Please pray for me and my family.
Sharleen was a special Wife a Awesome Mother and always ever bodies friend.
She Love JESUS and that gives me strength to know that she is in a better place with lots of other Christian friends.
God said in John 15 if we remain in Him HE will remain in us we are all part of many branches on the tree.
My wife had 51 pages in her book some people only have 1 page. others even have none.
So sad.
But lets not dwell on that and remember that GODS LOVE CONQURES ALL.
well my love SHARLEEN you will never see this but I wish you did my love for you will be always.
To honor and to hold
to love till we are old
In sickness and health
Till death us do part.
forever and ever
Amen
We made it

No comments: