Wednesday, January 27, 2016

I lift my hands in praise

A process of waiting started about 10 months ago today.
During that time I would lose  a wife a child and almost another.
I would lose a form of income and some things.
I would also lose some of my mind in strokes.
But my Faith my Trust my Belief would stand in A God who would be there to help me so that I once again may help others.

God would provide a new wife some new children a different form of income He would settle my debts slowly.
As I shared my faith with others around me I didn't see but God was at work He would help to restore in me the Job person I had lost.
Thank you God for Your restoration in my life today. I honour You today Father  and am ever aware of your love for me.
You know what you have done and I will share your love always with others till You call me home.
I LOVE YOU LORD AND I LIFT MY  VOICE TO PRAISE YOU TODAY

No comments: