Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Let us sieze and hold tightly

Hebrews 10:23 - 'Let us sieze and hold tightly the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is reliable and trustworthy and faithful to His word.'

•    You and I are encouraged to have confidence towards God.Never stop to give up God is in control.

•    Our hope is our greatest asset. We must hope for all we can gain a futher with God can only be better.

•    We need to hold firmly onto the hope we have in Him. Firm hope is stronger than anything it breaks the bonds of loss and gains you a close friend called JESUS

•    The Lord is reliable, trustworthy and faithful. If you are found to be trust worthy with small then you will be trusted with bigger.

Prayer: Lord, I choose to hold tightly onto the hope that I have in You as my Father and my God. I will not waver or doubt because You are reliable, trustworthy and faithful You will come threw in the end.
Amen

No comments: